1. “Digitization of the economy branches – reorganization of the RK economy traditional branches using groundbreaking technologies and possibilities, which increase labour productivity and lead to the capitalization growth.
2. “Transition to the digital state” – state infrastructure transformation to provide services for population and business, anticipating their demands.
3. “Implementation of the digital Silk Way” – development of a high speed and security infrastructure of the transfer, storage and processing of data.
4. “Evolution of the human capital assets” – transformational changes, comprising creative society formation and transition to the new realities – knowledge-based economy.
5. “Innovative ecosystem formation” – creation of the conditions for technological entrepreneurship development with stable relations between business, academic domain and state, as well as introduction of innovations into industry.