to the digital state
Digital state means open, transparent and convenient
opportunities for citizens and business, accessible online
and at any time.
What will be changed by 2022
- Government service take, received in electronic format, will increase by 80%
- There will be a complete transition of administrative proceedings and a partial criminal into electronic format
- Large Kazakhstani cities will switch to the Smart City concept
Government to Citizens
The implementation of digital technologies will allow citizens
to receive state services in electronic format quickly and independently.
Many state bodies, with the knowledge of the needs of citizens,
can communicate with them in advance to provide services
without the need for institutions’ visits.
This will be done through to the following digital solutions.
Paperless document circulation
- Digital by default — translation of government services exclusively in electronic formatю
- OPEN API — receiving services through third-party applications.
- Excluding the request for information.
Electronic job board
Consolidation of public systems and private employment agencies into a common Internet site.
IS “Edinyi goskadastr nedvizhimosti”
The information system will unite services in the sphere of land relations, architecture, construction, nature management, environmental protection, geology, housing and communal services and agriculture. Each new object will appear on the map when passing the procedures of public services, updating it in a proactive mode, be it a house or a road.
- Artificial intelligence in terms of diagnosis and management of treatment plans.
- Mobile health (mHealth) and “remote” consultations.
- E-Health passport for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Government to Business
Digital interaction between the state and business will help entrepreneurs to receive all the necessary online services, as well as to use unified IT services for accounting, human resources management, financial analysis, etc.
This will be possible through the following digital solutions.
Single window for export-import operations
“Single window” will save the business from the need to provide paper documents to the customs. Through a single access point, a participant of foreign economic activity in the process of customs clearance of goods will receive all necessary permits from government agencies.
- Automation of end-to-end monitoring and movement of goods.
- Information system for marking goods with control (identification) signs.
Digitalization of small and medium business’ support
- Provision of basic IT services’ packages and digital business models.
- Automatic lists’ generation and schedules of SME audits.
- Mobile application “Qamqor” for tracking the legitimacy of checks by entrepreneurs.
- Transparent and automated state support measures on a single platform.
Administration of VAT-accounting of the Republic of Kazakhstan and maintenance of electronic invoices with the use of Blockchain technology.
Digitalization of internal activities of state bodies
Effective activity of state bodies will be possible through to the automation
of such operations as personnel, accounting, budget planning,
state purchases’ planning and execution, correspondence with
other state bodies, etc.
This will happen through the implementation of the following
digital solutions and information systems (IS).
eGov platform development
- Focus on the needs of the population through personalization and omnichannels.
- Proactive services’ list expansion
Prevention of offenses
The following will be implemented:
- Electronic authorization and transfer of cases to court.
- Criminal and administrative cases in electronic format.
- Automatic generation of lists and schedules of checks.
- “One-stop window” for receiving all appeals – to the police, state agencies, etc.
- Big Data to eliminate the possibility of committing offenses.
- Automated system for collecting data on air passengers.
Digital technologies will allow creating comfortable cities
for residents and tourists.
Improvement of transport, social, housing and communal
infrastructure and security will be possible due
to the following innovative solutions.
Each QR-code building will have its own website, which will contain the latest information – telephone service organizations, district policeman, family doctor and much more.
Smart city concept will be implemented:
- «Smart Astana»
- «Smart Almaty»
- «Smart Ontustyk»
- «Smart Aktobe»
- «Smart Karaganda»
How will the Smart City concept be implemented in Kazakhstan cities
Smart Сity concept.
The implementation of universal solutions (cloud EDI, paper free, etc.).
Implementation of industry solutions (telemedicine, school management systems, etc.).
Interaction on the joint innovation principle.